Estroblok has been formulated by BPM labs to improve and maintain quality lean and mean muscle mass. Complete with anti-aging benefits it helps promote an anabolic environment for lasting positive benefits. Due to the ageing process the conversion of Testos-terone to estrogen is maintained and sometimes even increased thus making muscle growth hard. This product has been purpose-built to combat that situation.
What's inside Estroblok
Testos-terone is converted to estrogen by the enzyme "aromatase" and Estroblok's role is to stop the conversion of Testos-terone to estrogen.
- 6-bromoandros-tenedione is a well-known test booster that is also associated with estrogen blocking. It's also been known to improve mood and combat muscle degradation.
- Chrysin is a naturally occurring isoflavone compound that helps drop the conversion rate of Testos-terone to estrogen.
- Indole 3-carbinol occurs naturally in a number of vegetables and has been shown to contribute to fat loss in addition to being associated with estrogen blocking.
- Eurycoma longifolia has been shown to improve Testos-terone levels.
- Muira Puama is used in traditional remedies to improve energy and boost the Testos-terone levels. It also helps in stress management, enhancing mood levels and also treating gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant flavonoid from grape skin, green tea etc. It helps to reduce oxidative stress to the muscle cells because of this effect it prevents muscle fatigue, enhances blood supply to the muscle fibers.
- Coumesterol is a type of phytoestrogen that acts like estrogen. Coumesterol work by mimicking the estrogen thereby it blocks the full-fledged action of an estrogen hormone. This helps in two ways as the body benefits by the low-dose action of estrogen while being protected from its strong estrogen action.
- 6,7 – dihyrdrobergamottin helps in the metabolism of various other ingredients in the supplement. It inhibits the action Cytochrome P-450 and increases the bio-availability of other ingredients
- Naringen is a flavonoid found in grapefruits. Naringen is found to interfere with enzymes responsible for the breakdown of many nutrients, increasing the blood level of certain compounds by enhancing both their oral uptake and increasing their half-life in the body. Naringen increases the absorption and effectiveness of other fat burning nutrients.